Our Book: The Inspired Workplace
Our book is titled “The Inspired Workplace: Organisational wisdom from the most unlikely of sources” and is essentially a brand new take on leadership and workplace culture that has been inspired by Matt’s travels as part of both Helping Hands and Water Works projects.
The most inspiring stories have always involved fundamental struggles that we can all relate to.…Struggles against genuine adversity such as injustice, hunger, thirst and poverty. The Inspired Workplace is a leadership and cultural development book unlike any other. It has been predicated on the assumption that the most inspiring people in the world are not those of us lucky enough to receive a private school education, but those people that have had to struggle against and overcome the most tragic of circumstances. This book will help reinvigorate your practice as a leader. It will remind you of what is truly important in life and enable you to shape a truly inspired workplace.
Our book is available for as little as 99 cents in e-book format at a range of publishers:
- Amazon Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/Inspired-Workplace-Matthew-Henricks-ebook/dp/B07C34713J/
- Amazon US: https://www.amazon.com/Inspired-Workplace-Matthew-Henricks-ebook/dp/B07C34713J/
- Amazon UK:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Inspired-Workplace-Matthew-Henricks-ebook/dp/B07C34713J/
- Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-inspired-workplace-matthew-henricks/1128491526?ean=9780648244226
- Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/au/en/ebook/the-inspired-workplace
- Lulu: http://www.lulu.com/shop/matthew-henricks/the-inspired-workplace-organisational-wisdom-from-the-most-unlikely-of-sources/ebook/product-22745367.html
The best place to purchase a hard cover version is to either reach out to us directly or alternatively click on this link: http://www.lulu.com/shop/matthew-henricks/the-inspired-workplace/hardcover/product-22721873.html
Interested in giving a copy of the book to your seminar attendees? Ask us about special discounts when you buy the book in bulk as part of a leadership or cultural development workshop.