With the end of the financial year fast approaching and many clients undertaking their business planning processes for next year, now could be the perfect time to conduct an Employee Opinion Survey (EOS).
For a limited time only HC is offering free tailoring and hosting of an EOS for new clients that sign up before 17 June 2016.
So what is an Employee Opinion Survey?
An Employee Opinions survey, also known as a staff survey, gives employees an opportunity to provide anonymous feedback on a variety of issues relating to their job and the organisation. The results highlight what employees perceive are the organisation’s strengths and key areas for improvement. There are many potential benefits associated with conducting a regular EOS, one of which, is that it can be valuable tool to help shape a satisfied productive workforce.
Key features of our online EOS:
• Fully tailored survey based on your organisation’s needs
• Include unique items to assess specific initiatives or changes in your company
• Compare your organisation’s results against robust internal and external benchmarks
• Include a balance of quantitative and qualitative questions
• Compare results across divisions or demographic groups
• Analyse trends in data over time