HC is currently seeking applicants for a two-week holiday internship with a possibility to progress into a paid role. This is a great opportunity for a current Human Resources, Business or Psychology student to gain valuable experience working in a fast growing, dynamic HR consulting firm.
Depending on skill levels, the successful candidates will gain experience in:
- Survey design, administration and analysis
- Telephone interviewing
- HR policy and process development
- Psychological test administration
- Best practice research
- Newsletter article drafting
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
We are offering a two-week holiday internship, commencing 19th September.
Access to a range of on-site facilities at our office including pool, sauna, spa and gym.
It is ESSENTIAL that the successful candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good professional manner on the telephone
- Willingness to learn
- Good problem solving / analytical skills
- A good working knowledge of statistics
- A “can do” attitude and willingness to get involved in some of the less desirable aspects of the role
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (excel in particular)
- Completed at least 2nd year of a related degree (Psychology, Business or Human Resources)
It is DESIRABLE that the successful candidate:
- A current license and access to a vehicle
- Understanding of the principles of good Psychological test construction
- Experience developing or utilising norms and comparative statistics
To apply please email a copy of your CV and cover letter to:
Applications close Friday 2nd September 5pm.
Contact: Caroline Pyszko
Phone: (02) 8061-3918